|Full Title:||29th International Conference on Foreign/Second Language Acquisition|
|Start Date:||18-May-2017 - 20-May-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||ICFSLA 2017 theme: The impact of learning environments on second language acquisition and foreign language learning
The choice of the topic was determined by the significance of learning environment(s) in relation to language acquisition/learning processes. We aim to raise our awareness as teachers, mentors and learners of the complexity of this issue. We would like to look at the conditions necessary to build environments that would support both the learning and growth of language users/learners in the context of instructed as well as uninstructed language development.
An innovation for our conference session will be a session with academic publishers, from whom inexperienced young scholars can get information, advice and guidance on how to prepare texts for publication in an academic journal.
We are pleased to announce that the following scholars have agreed to present plenary papers at our conference:
- Prof. Jasone Cenoz (University of the Basque Country, San Sebastian/Donostia)
- Prof. Gessica De Angelis (Trinity College, Dublin)
- Prof. Durk Gorter (University of the Basque Country, San Sebastian/Donostia)
- Prof. Simone Pfenninger (University of Salzburg)
- Prof. Ewa Piechurska-Kuciel (Opole University)
- Prof. David Singleton (University of Pannonia, Vészprem/Trinity College, Dublin)
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Sociolinguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|