|Full Title:||General and Specialist Translation / Interpretation: Theory, Methods, Practice|
|Start Date:||07-Apr-2017 - 08-Apr-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||We have a pleasure to announce the 10th International Conference “General and Specialist Translation/Interpretation: Theory, Methods, Practice” to be held at the National Aviation University, Kyiv, Ukraine. Speakers will be invited to present their talks at the conference in Kyiv on April 7, 2017 and to have their papers published in the Conference Proceedings.
Several panel discussions will be organized around the following broad topic areas:
- Specialist translation/interpretation: topical issues and prospects.
- Terminology in translation/interpretation perspective.
- Sociocultural and pragmatic aspects of translation/interpretation.
- Lexical, grammatical and stylistic aspects of translation/interpretation.
- Translation tradition and translation theory.
- Professional training of translators/interpreters.
- Translator’s / Interpreter’s job today: risks and challenges.
Conference languages are English, Russian and Ukrainian.
|Calls and Conferences main page|