|Full Title:||Formal Approaches to Creole Studies 5|
|Location:||University of Kentucky, Lexington, USA|
|Start Date:||15-Jul-2017 - 16-Jul-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||Formal Approaches to Creole Studies 5 (FACS-5)
15-16 July 2017
Univ. of Kentucky, Lexington
This workshop follows up on three previous workshops,
- FACS I, held in 2008 at CASTL, University of Tromsoe,
- FACS II, held in 2010 at ZAS, Berlin.
- FACS III, held in 2012 at the University of Lisbon.
- FACS-IV, held in 2014 at the University Paris 8
The goal of the workshop is to bring together scholars who share an interest in the formal study of Creole languages and to enhance the interaction between theoretical linguists and researchers 'in the field'.
- Viviane Déprez (LLCC-CNRS and U. Rutgers)
- Silvia Kouwenberg (UWI, Jamaica)
|Linguistic Subfield:||General Linguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|