|Full Title:||15th Annual Conference of the French Phonology Network|
|Start Date:||05-Jul-2017 - 07-Jul-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||The French Phonology Network (Réseau Français de Phonologie) is launching a call for papers for its 2017 annual conference. Building on the success of the previous conferences organized in Orléans (2010), Tours (2011), Paris (2012), Nantes (2013), Lille (2014), Bordeaux (2015) and Nice (2016), the 2017 edition will be organized by GIPSA-lab and will take place from 5 to 7 July at the Grenoble Alpes University, France.
- Sabrina Bendjaballah, LLING & Univ. Nantes
- Monik Charette, SOAS London
- John Harris, UCL London
- Rachid Ridouane, LPP & Univ. Paris 3
Submissions from any school or theoretical framework of phonology are welcome. Topics of interest may relate to phonology in general or in specific language, in synchronic or in diachronic dimensions. Issues focusing on phonology and its interfaces, epistemology, descriptive phonology, experimental phonology, phonological modeling or formalism are awaited.
This year's conference, we especially encourage submissions focusing on the two following topics:
- Multi-level approach of the phonology-phonetic interface and / or description of minority languages, dialects, spatial variation, phonological changes, language and sound system typologies;
- Development and acquisition of phonological representations.
|Calls and Conferences main page|