|Full Title:||5th Graduate Student Conference in Linguistics|
|Location:||Ben M'sik Casablanca, Morocco|
|Start Date:||20-Apr-2017 - 21-Apr-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||''Linguistics Laboratory'' organize Fifth Graduate Student conference in Linguistics, on April 20-21, 2017 at the Faculty of Arts and Humanities Ben M’sik Casablanca.
The conference is open to researchers in general, and to doctoral students in linguistics in particular.
- General and Comparative Linguistics
- Applied and Computational Linguistics
- Comparative works on the Arabic language in all linguistic levels (phonetic, phonological, morphological, lexical, syntactic, semantic and pragmatic).
- Working languages: Arabic, English and French.
- The Linguistics Laboratory WILL NOT pay participants' travel and accommodation expenses.
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics; Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics|
|Subject Language:||Arabic, Standard|
|Calls and Conferences main page|