|Full Title:||Establishing the Predominant Position of ESP within Adult ELT|
|Location:||Nis, Serbia, Serbia|
|Start Date:||03-Jul-2017 - 07-Jul-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||Third International ESP Conference and Summer School organized and hosted by the University of Niš, 3 – 7 July 2017.
This event is to establish a new scholarly gathering format, giving significant amount of time to participants to fully present their research and expertise, and for discussions to be truly constructive.
The purpose of this gathering is to promote English for Specific Purposes (ESP), its rising importance and presence among the adult population in ELT, to exchange ideas and practices in this field. We invite scholars, lecturers, researchers, and students with experience and interest in this field to join us in summer 2017, at a showcase and exchange of cutting edge research and practice of ESP and language learning technologies.
Keynote speakers: to be announced
The organizer of the event is the University of Niš, Serbia, in partnership with:
- Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman
- Josip Juraj Strossmayer University, Osijek, Croatia
- Suleyman Demirel University, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Faculty of Philology, University of Montenegro
- Mediterranean University, Montenegro
- Epoka University, Tirana, Albania
- Andreja Foreign Language Institute, Niš, Serbia
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|